PSTBN has a long history of consulting in maritime and aeronautical business. Our experience in maritime and aviation matters permits us to provide representation to ship-owners, cargo owners, charterers, carriers, insurers, P&I Clubs, adjusters, commercial airlines, freight forwarders, port and airport operators, and related business.
Our maritime and aeronautical law practice covers a wide range of matters including:
- Cabotage and international trade.
- Carriage of goods by sea, air and land.
- Multi-modal transport and forwarding.
- Ship sale and purchase, bareboat charters, ship finance and ship building.
- Contracts of affreightment, time and voyage charters.
- Draft and negotiation of contracts involving aircrafts, engines and aeronautical equipment such as sale and purchase, financing, simple and financial leasing, assignment of use and interchanges.
- Collision, general and particular average, salvage and cargo claims.
- Ship registration.
- Arrest of vessels and aircraft.
- Marine pollution cases.
- Structuring LNG operations.
- Litigation and administrative proceedings.